Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Mama's Dream

My sons first writing assignment for 4th grade was for his parents to write their hopes and dream for their child for the upcoming year. Here is what I wrote...

A Mama's Dream
My hopes and dreams for my son this year is comfort and happiness. Last year was a major transition year for my family. There were many adjustments made and even more tears shed. As we start this year with a regular routine in place, things are much more mellow and settled.
Garrett is such a strong child, he is by nature a nurturer. He has constantly been watching out for me. I want for him this year to be able to relax and see that I am really okay. I want him to enjoy 4th grade as a child.
I wish for him to let go of his worries and freely embrace his own expressions, hobbies and enjoyments.  He is such a smart child, an old soul seemingly wise beyond his 9 years.
I want to see him content. To know that he can do anything he puts his brlilliant little mind to, and that he has my endless support, guidance and infinate love.
My Child, My Son, My Everything.
Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment