Thursday, June 13, 2013

Karma

I constantly go out of my way for people,
Who never do the same for me.
When will I just open my eyes?
Its time for me to see.

I dont need you, or you and you.
You only bring me down.
You say you love me and that we're close,
But then you watch me drown.

Sink or swim? I will be ok.
I don't need all this sorrow.
I have the tools inside of me,
To pick back up and go.

I have been through hell and back,
I know how it feels to lose.
To let you bring me down again,
Is not the path I choose.

I don't need my family,
Or my so called friends.
All I need are my two boys,
They'll love me to the end.

It makes me sad to see just how,
Selfish ya'll really are.
I pray that soon you realize
That you'll never get too far.

Life is a vicious circle,
And you will get just what you give.
So remember when your all alone,
This is how you chose to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment