Sunday, August 4, 2013

Garrett is 10!

Ten years ago, I had no clue,
How amazing life could be.
I waddled to the hospital,
A great big mom to be.

30 hours later, 
Our child was brand new.
We called him Garrett Tyler,
And we dressed him up in blue.

He started growing quickly,
Much to my dismay.
He turned into a fine young boy,
Getting bigger every day.

Soon he had a brother,
And he took this role to heart.
Teaching him the tricks and trades,
They were best friends from the start.

Fast forward through those early years,
A decade old at last..
I could not love you more my son,
All my dreams you have surpassed.

My wish for you as life goes on,
Is to seek your hearts desire.
Nothing else can hold you back,
Once you ignite the fire.

Remember all the days ahead,
You are amazing Son.
Choose what makes you happy.
Your life has just begun.

Happy 10th Birthday Garrett!!

Love,
         Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment