As sunlight streams
throughout the room,
I put my arm up over you,
Inhaling our life together.
Perfection is the word,
That hits my mind like stone.
Its time to move and start my day,
As I lay briefly paralyzed.
There is nothing outside this feeling
That could pull my love away.
Inhaling deeply yet again,
The feeling moves throughout my veins
Our loves become internal
My body thrives on it.
I wish the clock would stop its hands,
For just a little bit.
I want this moment to freeze in time,
As our bodies lay entwined.
Time doesn't stop and I must go,
Though only for awhile.
A smile stretches across my lips,
For the connection thats between us.
I've never been in love like this.
It leaves me feeling weak.
Forever in your grasp.
Take my heart and hold it
Amongst your treasury.
I will be in your arms tonight
And your kiss upon my lips.
So until then, I think of you,
And embrace this memory
Of the moment when I held you close
And filled my lungs with the power of our unconditional love.
My strength. My weakness.
My everything.
I love you.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Moment in Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment