Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fiery Oblivion

My brain is like a fire.
It burns a blaze so red,
Spinning me into oblivion
With the thoughts inside my head.
Escaping is not possible,
Theres nowhere I can go.
My haunted thoughts, my twisted mind
Envelope my radiant soul.
Memories are enemies,
I wish they were not there.
My life has done a drastic turn
But the embers always flare.
I keep the future at arms reach,
And conjure up this doubt.
I try so hard to just relax
And trust it to work out.
I live a pungent darkness,
As I smile my way along 
Terrified of demons,
Their grip intensely strong
My trust has been so broken,
And my emotions shattered too,
I trust that you do love me,
I truly love you too.
My mind tells me Im not good enough,
That beauty you desire...
I tell my brain to knock it off,
I just can't fight that fire.
My thoughts engulf my common sense,
Internal flames ignite.
The pain devours reason.
And there is no end in sight...
My brain is like a fire.
It burns a blaze so red,
Spinning me into oblivion
With the thoughts inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment