My thoughts are scattered,
Frazzled in the mist...
You tore through my world
Like a clenched tight fist
I hear what your saying
Your hearts a thick shell.
I feel your burden,
I too, have seen hell.
Emotions inclusive,
Mine tend to run high.
My fear is a loyal
Kindhearted guy.
Ive been burnt before
My scars, they run deep.
It will take a strong person
But i promise you'll reap.
Im a genuine person,
Let me heal your heart,
And have you remind me
That life is an art.
The past is the past,
We both had our falls
The future may be amazing
If fate makes the calls.
Im finished with drama,
Im focused on you.
I will walk by your side,
And show you I'm true.
Ease your mind from the doubts,
They shadow your light.
Love is a battlefield,
I'm ready to fight...
No comments:
Post a Comment