He's got a smile that melts a snowball,
But he's mysteriously shy...
I laid my eyes upon him
And my blood just pumped on by.
His eyes the bluest eyes,
I call them stormy sea.
He kisses me all down my neck
As his eyes, they weaken me.
He runs his fingers up my back
I can barely stand it now
The lights go out, he lays me down
My body's ready...wow.
I lean my face down over his,
And kiss his lips. Divine!
He makes his way inside me
As his eyes lock into mine
The enticement sends me into chills
Im dripping as we go.
He flips around and gently thrusts
His pleasure really shows.
He makes it last into the night
Quiet as can be
Ooops we're getting kinda loud
Oh me oh my oh me!
It finally hits the perfect time
To pull it out and go
I look into his sweet blue eyes
My feelings start to show.
I dont know where we're headed
I dont know what we'll be.
I know i really like him
And i know that he likes me.
Our lives are pretty different
We both have hardened scars
How will we know just if its right
oh keeper of the stars...
He says he should protect me
From himself and all his ways
He doesnt know Im loyal
Or how this movie plays...
I dont know just what is here
Is a couple in the midst?
I only know how much i crave
His sweet and gentle kiss.
I walked him to his truck tonight
As the snowflakes gently fell.
He wrapped his coat around me
And my heart let out a yell.
It said this boys a keeper.
He is gentle and hes kind.
Dont let your heart and head play games
But keep this one in mind.
Its only just the start
The beginnings always sweet
Our paths will cross this way or that
And fates what made us meet.
Great friends, or lovers whos to say
Right now its hard to know.
Enjoying each others company,
Soon it all will show.
Some past things need to be let free,
An internal peace be found
Can we heal each other,
From the ties that keep us bound?
Either way it heads to be
Im happy he's along.
His presence ever fruitful
In my melancholy song.
No comments:
Post a Comment