Monday, January 21, 2013

Nerds

For JNP,

I found myself a nerd like me,
He's cute and smart and shy.
He makes me laugh, we talk all night,
As the hours whizz right by.

The conversations can't be beat,
He knows so much to teach.
I sit there listening closely,
Sucking knowledge like a leach.

I watch him so contently,
He loves to show me things.
My brain craves stimulation,
And that's just what he brings.

I always wanted me a nerd,
A boy so smart and true.
An intellectual to connect with,
The way I have with you.

Thank you Josh, for being there,
And feeding knowledge to my soul,
And letting me just be myself,
You make me feel so whole.

I hope I do the same for you,
And regardless of whats to come,
We've forged a quirky, nerdy bond
That's priceless and it's fun!

~TRH

No comments:

Post a Comment