Your sweet lingers,
As it's sits upon my lip.
My heart beats all a flutter,
My mind begins to trip.
I take a breath and hold it tight,
And gather your scent within.
Close my eyes, I'm in a trance,
As I slowly breathe again.
A peaceful ache comes over me,
And the only thing I crave
Is another giant, calming breath,
A pheromonal wave...
It's like a drug addiction,
Your scent my stimuli.
A perfect, happy feeling,
The sweetest kind of high.
I've only ever felt this way,
One other time before.
Half my life spent hooked on him,
But now that loves no more.
I never thought anothers scent
Would debilitate me this way.
Now I see that I was wrong.
Your scent, it makes me fray.
Your smell alone will leave me weak,
But combine it with your kiss,
And wrap your arms around me...
My brain releases bliss!
You're the sweetest man I know,
So easy on my eyes.
I want to call you "Baby",
I need no other guys!
Smooch You JoshyP!
~TRH
No comments:
Post a Comment