Hi Teah, I just found your blog. I am so sorry that you all are going through what you are right now. I feel so bad that everything is crumbling around you and you have to hang on so tight. I have no idea what it all must feel like but I know where we find our HOPE. I am praying for you , for Philip and your boys.....Take care Teah....Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength,a very present help in trouble. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him;for he careth for you.
Thank you Nikki. Its been a tough row to hoe. I'm getting there slowly. Some days I am ok, others are overwhelming. I've learned the true meaning of one day at a time.
Hi Teah,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. I am so sorry that you all are going through what you are right now. I feel so bad that everything is crumbling around you and you have to hang on so tight. I have no idea what it all must feel like but I know where we find our HOPE. I am praying for you , for Philip and your boys.....Take care Teah....Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength,a very present help in trouble. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him;for he careth for you.
Thank you Nikki. Its been a tough row to hoe. I'm getting there slowly. Some days I am ok, others are overwhelming. I've learned the true meaning of one day at a time.
ReplyDelete